[Ansteorra-rapier] Cadet Banners, Princess' Blade

Jocelyn F Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Wed Jan 23 14:12:05 PST 2002

Thank you dear.
I will eventually publish this in Hard copy. So much easier to disseminate, and very special in a way. Though there are some things that really need to be recorded. Alden's Song, Elenore's Song, and Iolo telling one of his endless stories are a few of the things that need to be heard, and are too precious to loose. These are prime targets for Website/ CD insert.
I would love to have assistance in this project, and we can discuss At Queens if you plan on attending.

Cheers,
Ari
---
One should not discuss a dream
In front of a simpleton.
     ~Ekai, called Mu-Mon. From the Gateless Gate~
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com