[Ansteorra-rapier] Fwd: Old stories

Jocelyn F Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Wed Jan 23 14:07:30 PST 2002

Ok boys and girls,

Time to put my real world degree to work.
Instead of being one of the persons complaining that we don't know our History. I'll be the one collecting it. I am making a book on the History of Fencing in Ansteorra.

So if you have any stories about fencing in Ansteorra, or about Ansteorran fencers or traditions. Send them to me. With release to publish.

I will be collecting them and others into a book. It will eventually be published. So that we can all learn and share in it. No dates on publication, this will be a long process, of that I am sure.

In service
Ari

---
One should not discuss a dream
In front of a simpleton.
     ~Ekai, called Mu-Mon. From the Gateless Gate~
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com