[Ansteorra-rapier] Cadet Banners, Princess' Blade

GabriDAvila@netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Wed Jan 23 09:46:44 PST 2002

Hello Ari,

I heard from Alessandro that you are planning to compile many of the Rapier stories for public consumption. I would offer my assistance in either gathering what stories I can (Though I have no doubt you are aware of more of the stories and who was involved in them.) or in creating a web site or web pages for the stories (my mundane job) if that is your intent.

A worthy project, and I will look forward to the results.
Gabri