[Ansteorra-rapier] Question for our fearless leaders

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 10:18:23 PST 2002

As far as I can tell from what Etienne has emailed me.
 Diago made the comment about it over 10 years ago.
Probably from an observation but I'm not sure.

It was an off hand witty comment that has nothing to
do with anything.  It stuck because it was clever and
degrading.

He had no neat or interesting story to go along with
it, and no reason to keep it. I think that we have out
grown this symbol.

Delphina