[Ansteorra-rapier] Question for our fearless leaders

Robert J Peterson diego at borg.com
Thu Jan 24 11:22:49 PST 2002

Not really.  Considering the cast of characters involved in all of this, I
wasn't always the ringleader.  In fact most of the time I wasn't.  And also
considering who the Mouseketeers were at that time and all of the others
that we hung out with, that was definately a frightening group.

I didn't *really* become an Alpha until I moved up here.  :-)

Diego