[Ansteorra-rapier] Question for our fearless leaders

Theron Bretz tbretz at montroseclinic.org
Thu Jan 24 11:37:17 PST 2002

> > From the Alpha-male's mouth. :-)
>
> Not really.  Considering the cast of characters involved in all of this, I
> wasn't always the ringleader.  In fact most of the time I wasn't.  And
also
> considering who the Mouseketeers were at that time and all of the others
> that we hung out with, that was definately a frightening group.

Which is why I can't figure out why people look back on it so fondly (except
to relive the glories of youth).  It's like saying, "Hey, remember when that
volcano would blow up every few months and kill our families and our crops?
Wasn't that great?"*

At any rate, it certainly wasn't boring.

Etienne
*This was a joke.  Volcanoes aren't funny in real life, just ask the
citizens of Herculaneum.  I'm not funny, so those of you who aren't used to
seeing me make jokes may assume that my approval of volcanic activity is, in
fact, a statement of policy.  Worse, since I may be advocating a
neighborhood volcano in my capacity as a White Scarf, it could be construed
as a matter of policy vis-a-vis the Order.  Again, this is not the case.
None of us think volcanoes are funny.  Even Gilbert and Sego. Unless, of
course they happen to Trimaris.