[Ansteorra-rapier] Question for our fearless leaders

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 20:26:00 PST 2002

Hey Diego, where were you last weekend?! We missed ya at Queen's!

What I attempted write before (hit send half way through message -
sorry) goes well with this (below) also... Gilbert & Sego would of
thought any "volcano" anywhere was funny! You had to of known them way
back when... they were, uh, unique.

What Diego states is true though personally, I haven't ever agreed
(imagine that) with the part about how the don's didn't like the
piranha as back 'cause they don't turn on their own as often... these
days cadets are more cautious, yes, but I bet dingo's would leave more
evidence around than piranha's do!
Besides, it is a whole different "script" these days. It's good to have
fresh "writers" of the script to keep things alive & "somewhat" in
perspective. (No, I am not being PC, just writing distinctively...)

Regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

=====