[Ansteorra-rapier] Cadets Corner

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 15:35:11 PST 2002

At 12:59 AM 1/29/02 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure that's an accurate perception. (At least for Ansteorra; the
mileage in other kingdoms *definitely* varies.) I would say that it's been
at least ten years since we've really been in the "outsider/underdog" role.

Don't forget that in this part of the world, rapier fighting has been
around longer than Ansteorra has, and the White Scarf has been around for
longer than Ansteorra has been a kingdom. For 99% of the kingdom, rapier is
simply "part of the landscape".

	-Tivar Moondragon