[Ansteorra-rapier] Schedule check

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 29 13:57:04 PST 2002

Site opens at 5 pm on Friday, Feb. 8th and closes at Noon on Sunday,
Feb.10th.
I am hoping to have rapier melees as much as the day as we can possibly
stand on Saturday.  We haven't decided if we will be going home late
Saturday night, or if we will be staying (depends on cabin space).  Whether
we stay or not, anyone who is willing to get up Sunday and practice can do
so as far as I know.  If we are on site, I will certainly be up to it.

In short, there will be more fun than you can shake a sword at.

-Therese