[Ansteorra-rapier] Hanwei Practice Rapiers

IagoAH@aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 19:07:48 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/14/02 5:39:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
Aurore at hot.rr.com writes:

> Where can we find this?  Aurore

Find what, the blades? A fellow named James the Just is selling them. They
feel sort of between a mark one and mark two del tin.

Find that they are legal?  Dylan authorized them Society level a month or so
ago.  I authorized them yesterday at kingdom level after seeing one and
playing with it  yesterday.  I'll publish it in September's Black Star.

Iago
KRM