[Ansteorra-rapier] Mid Summer Faire Rapier Tourney

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 07:52:56 PDT 2002

Greetings All,

Escape the heat this summer, and join the Canton of Gate’s Edge at Mid
Summer Faire XII, as we select our rapier champion. The tourney will be held
indoors in a great hall. The floor surface is new condition tile. The list
will be 5 rounds. All fighters will fight all 5 rounds.
Round 1: Rapier and dagger
Round 2: Rapier and cloak
Round 3: Rapier and buckler
Round 4: Fighter’s Choice
Round 5: Tavern Brawl
Bring your silly or strange secondaries for the tavern brawl. Secondaries
for the tavern brawl must be non-lethal. Pick-up fights will be allowed in
the hall, after the tourney. Armor inspection will begin at 9:30 am, and the
list will start at 10:30 am. Please join us, and help make Mid Summer Faire
XII our best rapier tourney ever.