[Ansteorra-rapier] Thank you

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Thu Mar 21 07:08:24 PST 2002

Warm greetings unto the fighters of Ansteorra,

I would like to humbly thank all those fighter that came and assistance with
the rapier battles this past Gulf War.  Knights, Dons, squires, cadets, our
allies from Meridies and those that have no title and/or are not students.  I
honestly believe that without your assistance we would have been lost the day
of the field battle. My heart swells when I think of the fighting and how
clean it was this year.

My pride does just not rest with that of the rapier community but also that
of the chivalric. I would like to personally thank those chivalric fighters
both squires and non from Bryn Gwlad, the West and Middleford were on the
field. I would also have you know that you inspired a number of those on the
rapier field to make sure they have chivalric armor for next gulf war and
gave joy to those who already had a set for this war. I see a great future
for Ansteorra were a fighter is a fighter and the lines are blended between
the two styles.

Furthermore, I would like to thank my second in command Don Piet and my
commanders HL Theresa & Don Puck (north), Edward (central), Conor & Amarinda
(southern), Simone and Allasandro (coastal), Marquet (west) for all there
time, effort and hard work.  Additionally, a thank you to Don Ansgar who
assisted me with working on the now permanent rapier conventions and Don Iago
for running the inspections.  I could go on for an hour with all the others
who assisted but I will not bore the list.

Lastly, A thank you to our opposing forces from Trimaris, Atlantia, the
Middle and the East.  It was glorious.

Take care all and safe travels.

Learning to serve the dream,

Countess KayLeigh, WSA