[Ansteorra-rapier] Fwd: [MR] Some Gulf Wars News...

GuyLestran@aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 17:23:22 PST 2002

From: "James C. Wagner Jr." <james at cds.duke.edu>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Some Gulf Wars News...
Sender: atlantia-admin at atlantia.sca.org
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:39:02 -0500

The following are forward, with permission. The first was written By
Gunther with a follow-up by myself. These were posted to the Atlantian
Rapier list but I've been asked about Gulf Wars by many folks and
asked Gunther about forwarding his post as he had already done such
a great report...

Anyone want to comment on the other aspects of the war?

James