[Ansteorra-rapier] [Renfreaks] Christ-tide Dinner, Rapier Tactical and Competition and More. Saturday, December 14th, 2002, 10 AM to 10 PM Camp Tahuaya Temple, Texas

John Hidalgo yodel at texas.net
Wed Nov 20 03:44:12 PST 2002

Christ-tide Dinner, Rapier Tactical and Competition and More. Saturday,
December 14th, 2002, 10 AM to 10 PM Camp Tahuaya  Temple, Texas

Hi Everyone,

Full details are available at http://www.ecwsa.org/texas  .

This year we will be adding a Capture the Flag Rapier Tactical to our
Christ-tide.  Also, we will again be hold a rapier competition.  ECWSA or
SCA approved armor is accecptable.

Once again, Ivy Road catering will be providing a Sumptuous Dinner.  The
menu is as follows:

Appetizer:
Assortment of Crostini

Soup:
Garlic Soup with Herb and Cheese Croutons

Salad:
Green Salad with Choice of Dressing

Main Course:
Roast Pheasant with Whiskey-Cumberland Sauce
Glazed Baby Vegetables
Tarragon Mushrooms
Wild Rice Stuffing

Bite-size Dessert Sampler Plate: