[Ansteorra-rapier] BOD ruling

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:48:23 PDT 2003

What about unintentional?  You or your opponent rush the other.  The other
doesn't back up but stands his/her ground.  You try to place your hand on
the bell of the other fighter but miss and place it on the arm or hand and
they succeed on putting their hand on your bell.  What do you do then?  Let
go and know you're about to die?  Jump back and try to run or parry hoping
you're faster than his/her point?  Call a hold?  Or do we stop fighting in
close?

Toshiro