[Ansteorra-rapier] Fwd: Rapier War practice

James Crouchet jtc at swordworks.org
Fri Jan 3 12:51:03 PST 2003

FYI

Good Gentals

The call for War is running through the lands! The armies of our foes are
 planning as we speak. The time is drawing near for us to take up arms and
 defend the Star that  guides us This Sunday after we celebrate the
 holiday season with our Friends and family in the Barony of the Steppes
 we will be having a kingdom Rapier practice at  10:00.am in the city of
 Carrolltin at Mary Heads Carter Park. Please bring your gear and a friend
 and lets play. We will Start at 10:00 and play till some time between 1-2
 or everyone leaves. If you are unable to attend War please come and share
 your knowledge and prepare the army of HRM to stand strong and brave
 against the Foe who wishes to Rip the Star out of the Sky.

Directions:  From the South, your best bet is to take I 35 North.  Exit
 Sandy Lake/Whitlock. Go East (this is Whitlock).  Youll pass a sports
 complex on the right as you travel along Whitlock.  Whitlock very quickly
 becomes Keller Springs.  Not long past the sports complex, youll come to
 Kelly.  Turn left (north) on Kelly.  The park is on the right hand side,
 a few blocks north on Kelly.  If you hit George Bush Highway/ Trinity
 Mills, you went too far.  Its pretty hard to miss, however.

If you will be attending war please let me know a.s.a.p. so we might know
 our strengths. e-mail me at moorefield at sbcglobal.net

Long Live the Dream

Ld. Eithin Mor   central rapier captain