[Ansteorra-rapier] [Fwd: [Ansteorra] FW: Upcoming Rapier War Practices]

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 21 13:44:59 PST 2003

At 10:31 AM 1/21/03 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

I noticed elsewhere that there is an armored war practice at Don Shamino's
castle on Sunday after Candlemas, whereas this says that the rapier war
practice is at the usual fighter practice site (Patterson Park, by the
tennis courts.) Are we indeed having practices at two different sites?

	-Tivar Moondragon