[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary plans

Gail Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:15:03 PST 2003

Well...yeeeeha!  Let's go break a rule or two and risk sidesword in the
Knowne World!   Tivar...you old Ansteorran sneaky rascal, you!

Seriously...
I'm guessing that it's not in-kingdom folk that he's working on the
"detail" with (he has until May).
I'm also giving Tivar the benefit of the doubt, that it will be a
demo/exhibition, if the "detail" doesn't get worked out.

Isobel