[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary plans

James Crouchet jtc at swordworks.org
Fri Nov 14 08:02:22 PST 2003

I'll add that an exhibition could have pairings and proceed much like a
tournament. Just don't have elimination -- and with so few SS fighters I
think elimination would be silly anyway -- don't track wins/losses and
don't declare a winner.

If there really some burning need to figure out who fought sidesword most
effectively on that particular day?

Doré