[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary plans

j_smallw@titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:39:08 PST 2003

While you may have witnessed it, and they may have done it, it is expressly
forbidden by the Society Sidesword experiment rules.

Under "Marshalling Concerns in Sidesword Combat"

"7. Tournies: For the purpose of this initial experiment, sidesword combat is
not to be used in tournaments. Especially tournaments that allow awarding of
rank such as a queen's rapier tournament. Sidesword combat may be used for
exhibitions such as playing of a prize or for demonstrations."

It *is* a violation of the rules and of the express premise of the program.

Sounds to me like a good way to derail the program to me.

Ansgar

Quoting shertzberg at grandecom.net: