[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary plans

Roger Siggs jhaelen at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:52:42 PST 2003

Avery,

Yeah we did. And I got my ass reamed for it and put the program in jeopardy.
That's partly why it has become much clearer and concrete on exactly how NO
tournaments or competition within tournaments are allowed within the
sidesword program.

In short, on a society level, there are no tournaments allowed for
sidesword.

Roger/Senan