[Ansteorra-rapier] Triplette Questions

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 22 12:07:16 PDT 2003

I need to order new blades. I usually use an epee. I was looking at Triplette and found
these blades listed. I have used a Musketeer blade in the past and was satisfied with it,
but I am not sure it is as indestructible as they say. I am not sure it has lasted twice as
long as a T90X.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the TCA and the Dinamo? Does the
Musketeer really last longer than either of those? Is it mainly a price difference or is
there a durability or quality difference?

T90X  	TCA Practice Epee, Extra Strong,35"  	$39.95
D90X 	DINAMO EXTRA STRONG 35" 	29.95
T02  	TCA Extra Wide Epee, (aka Musketeer).  	35"  	$60.00

Thanks,

Claire