[Ansteorra-rapier] Triplette Questions

Ld Angus ldangusm at cox.net
Mon Sep 22 15:41:50 PDT 2003

I have used and have or have had two of the Dinamo 35" blades and have used the TCA blade I see no difference in the two blades. But I did have a tang failure with one of the Dinamos but this was caused by a fault of my own not the blade. Several months back purchased a Musketeer as a replacement the difference is in the fuller it is much shallower than other blades and has overall been a nice blade to use. I myself would buy a Musketeer over the other two blades because these blades look more durable after the use it has seen than the others. Or I would buy a D90X over the T90X I think these two blades are closer together than to lump the Musketeer with them.
Just my $.02
Angus Matheson