[Ansteorra-rapier] Anyone familiar with Blue Gauntlet?

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 08:23:02 PST 2004

My son's Mundane coach uses them for purchasing equipment from, and I
am placing an order for Daniel's gear for Christmas, and was wondering
if anyone here has anything to say about them.

Also, they seem to only have one rapier and one dagger blade
available: part numbers SCA01, SCA02 on the following page:

http://www.blue-gauntlet.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=Theatricalweaponblade&cart_id=2638606.13143

Can anyone here identify these blades and give me some more info on
them, and whether or not they would be legal for our use?

Thanks,
Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra