[Ansteorra-rapier] War Practise in Feb.

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Sun Dec 12 20:47:36 PST 2004

Friends...

In the month of February on 25-27th, the baronies of Ravensfort and Bordermarch are hosting an event togather. The rapier will have scenario's just as gulfwar does.

Once everyone is warmed up, we will have a field battle with no archery and no resurrections.
After this, we move to a battle like the gulfwar ravine... resurrections and timed limit. There will be a call made when 2 minutes are left... then after this, those fighters in a called distance of the flags will fight for control with no resurrections.
We then will have unit vs unit, these will consist of 3-5 fighters.

After the needed practise, the castle with archery and rpg's are planned.

I hope many of you can make it out.
As of now, I have about 5 marshals for the day.
If you cant make it to gulfwar, come play with us... if you are going to war, come and prepare.

ever your friend,
Armand