[Ansteorra-rapier] re: Challenge to all Rapier fighters

MoxFool@aol.com MoxFool at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 08:33:40 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 11:04:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, IagoAH at aol.com
writes:
Running a gauntlet is similsr to playing a prize. It's a tradition of some of
the Ansteorrans WS's that trace lineage through Don Robert to have their new
cadets face all comers on a given day usually for three passes, though
sometimes more.  It is also tradition for brother and sister cadets (or sometimes
cousins) to try to get proxies to make the new cadet's life hell and extend the
day's fighting.

Aeron doesn't really trace lineage through Robert,  but he's apparently
picked up the habit and will have his new cadet run a gauntlet.

Iago

Thanks Iago!

Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, House Griffin's Moon
Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R., Sword Brother
You read about all these Terrorists who hung around on these expired visas,
some for as long as 10-15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; if you are
two days late with a video, those people are all over you. I think we should
put Blockbuster in charge of Homeland Security...