[Ansteorra-rapier] Re: Ansteorra-rapier Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

kwilson kwilson at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jun 8 14:40:15 PDT 2004

<message snipped>

Alessandro - if you think I won't do rapier and pickle, just try
me. *smirk*

Ansgar - If you think Aeron's being easy on me, speak to him about
it.  Wait, maybe I shouldn't say that...nah, he's the nice guy.

Avery - a), I agree with Tivar that you should be able to fight
from a chair.  I know you've authorized and marshalled from one,
you should be able to fight.

Tivar - forgive Avery, he just a newly born Don and does not yet
have command of all his super-powers. And I assume you mis-typed
and meant to say, "Since I'm going to be spending most of Saturday
*running* the rapier tournaments while the rest of you enjoy
yourselves, I'll almost certainly be in the mood to kill something
on Saturday".

Corvin

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net