[Ansteorra-rapier] Challenge to all Rapier fighters

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 14:14:07 PDT 2004

At 06:01 PM 6/4/04 -0500, you wrote:

Challenge to all Rapier fighters

Greetings to all Rapier fighters and enthusiasts of Ansteorra! Recently at
Steppes Warlord I had the honor and privilege to accept the red scarf of a
Cadet from Don Aeron Harper. Now the fun begins. Yep, its time for a
Gauntlet.

I hereby challenge all rapier fighters to come test my skills and endurance
Saturday, July 10, around 9am at Ansteorras Argent Anniversary. Ill find a
suitable place (preferably shaded) that is out of the way of the Kings
Champion Tournament, but not so removed that no one can find it. Ill be
fighting whatever discipline you wish: Rapier, Smallsword (Epee), or
Sidesword, with all the usual combinations (dagger, buckler, cloak, case).
Yes, I should be there Friday and hopefully competing in all four
tournaments, so this will be quite the challenge!

I hope to see as many fighters as possible, and look forward to crossing
blades with all of you.
In Service,
Searching for Honor and Glory,
Ld. Corvin di Fenarro
<<<<

That sounds like fun. Since I'm going to be spending most of Saturday
*running* the rapier tournaments while the rest of you enjoy yourselves,
I'll almost certainly be in the mood to kill something on Saturday.

And speaking of the rapier tournaments at Argent Anniversary, they're one
month from today, folks. Do *you* have all your authorizations?

	-Tivar Moondragon