[Ansteorra-rapier] FW: A Thank You from Her Highness Ansteorra

Lisa A. May maaggie3 at comcast.net
Tue May 25 19:17:26 PDT 2004

>From Her Highness Ansteorra:

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Carter
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 8:56 PM
To: maaggie3 at comcast.net
Subject: A Thank You from Her Highness Ansteorra

Maggie, can you please send this to the appropriate lists?
Thank you so much!
------------

Greetings to the rapier community of Ansteorra from Her Royal Highness,
Princess Sibri de Aldebourne.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the cadets who made my first event as
Princess of Ansteorra so wonderful.  Your presence and care at Guardian of
the Gauntlet made me feel welcome, protected and cherished.  Every time I
turned around, one of you was at my back standing watch over me.  Several
Ladies of the Rose had described to me what it would be like to be the focus
of the cadet corps, but I have to admit that I didn't truly understand what
an experience it would be until I actually lived it.  What a marvelous
introduction to your community!  You make me regret (just a little bit) that
I will have so short a time in your care.

I extend an invitation to all cadets and free range fencers to join me for
my Princess' Tea at Steppes Warlord this coming weekend.  I'd like the
opportunity to sit down with you all and get to know you and the rapier
community better.  The Tea will be held in the main hall, in cool comfort,
at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.  Please double-check the schedule for the exact
time, as it may change.  I look forward to seeing again those of you I met
this weekend and meeting for the first time those of you who could not be
present. Please accept my gratitude for your warmth and your welcome.

In service to Ansteorra,

Sibri de Aldebourne
Principessa Ansteorrae