[Ansteorra-rapier] KWAR rocked!!!

Kevin Wilson kevwilson at swbell.net
Mon Oct 11 16:18:18 PDT 2004

I hope everyone had as good a time as I did at KWAR.  Teaching my first
class was great, so great, that my voice went out partway through it. Oh,
well. All the classes I attended were amazing, and it was awesome to meet so
many new people from around the known world.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put this thing on.  Dore, Claire,
Avery, Gwenneth, Lisette, all the other teachers, merchants, and everyone
who attended, and anyone else I'm not thinking of.  I know that
co-ordinating this was no easy task, but all of you deserve big kudos for
doing it so well.

Can't wait till next time!

Regards,

Ld. Corvin di Fenarro