[Ansteorra-rapier] KWAR melees marshalling

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz baroniago at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 06:45:05 PDT 2004

Hi there folks. Sorry to those of you who are getting this 3-4 times,
but I need to get the word out.  I'll be the head marshal for the
upcoming KWAR, and will be needing any and all who are willing to come
out and marshal the melees on friday to please do so.  I'll also need a
couple to keep an eye on the theater where prized are being played.  If
you can help please let me know.  Off line would be best, so we don't
clutter up the lists.  I''m not going to ask anyone to skip all the
melees, but I'd appreciate those who might take turns skipping one.
(BTW- bring goggles or something, since RBGs are likley.)

Iago
WSA