[Ansteorra-rapier] KWAR: you have 48 hours!

ecrouchet@austin.rr.com ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 18 12:55:38 PDT 2004

Deadlines are almost here for KWAR T-shirt orders and
Registration! Deadline: postmarked by Sept 20! Just two days!

IF you want a KWAR T-shirt in time for it to be picked up at the
KWAR Check-in Desk you must order it by Sept 20. You may
customize your KWAR T-shirt with, “staff”, “instructor” or a
name on the back.

Please note these KWAR T-shirt prices:
T-shirts are $10.00 base price if you pick it up at KWAR, add
$5.00 for a name on the back and $5.00 more dollars if you want
us to ship it to you.

Although we will accept t-shirt orders after this date, the t-shirts
will NOT be ready for pickup at KWAR and must be shipped to
you, shipping charges will apply.

Additional CDs are $5.00 if you pick it up at KWAR or $10.00 if
we ship it to you.

T-shirt/CD order forms can be found at:
http://kwar.swordworks.org/logo.shtml

Get your registrations in NOW. Registration and orders must be
postmarked by Sept 20.

KWAR Registration forms can be found at:
http://kwar.swordworks.org/register.shtml

If you have any questions about any of this please be sure to email
us and we will get right back to you. Email:
web at kwar.swordworks.org

You busy KWAR Staff