[Ansteorra-rapier] Services needed

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 06:10:55 PDT 2005

A couple of years ago The Shire of Rosenfeld had the opportunity to participate with one of the Tyler Area Homeschool co-ops for a similar program.  We had a great deal of fun and both the children and our members were able to learned a lot from each other and have made some wonderful friends as a result of the opportunity

Rhiannon

http://mail.yahoo.com