[Ansteorra-rapier] Services needed

Holli Sicard sicardrenfairefam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 07:57:56 PDT 2005

Really?  How was the turn out?  Was there a lot of people willing to get involved?  Who would I contact? or Is the email I sent out suffice?  Sorry for so many inquiries, I just need to get the ball rolling.  I really appreciate the reply.
Holli

Deborah Wade <rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com> wrote:
A couple of years ago The Shire of Rosenfeld had the opportunity to participate with one of the Tyler Area Homeschool co-ops for a similar program.  We had a great deal of fun and both the children and our members were able to learned a lot from each other and have made some wonderful friends as a result of the opportunity

Rhiannon