[Ansteorra-rapier] Services needed

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 12:37:52 PDT 2005

The homeschool association had about 180 kids in the program.  We arranged for one person, me as it turned out to be the point of contact with them.   Once a month we, the populace of  the Shire of Rosenfeld,  arranged to have people knowledgeable in the area at their meeting to do a presentation on the topic of choice for that month.

The turn out from the SCA members really depended on the topic for the month and how much interested our members had in it.

I would suggest that you get with the local demo coordinator and try to get dates set up for people at come out. (remember work schedules sometimes make things difficult)  You don't want to overwhelm the kids with too much information at once and you also want to be sure that the people who promise to come will be there.  They will be your best help in getting people to come since people from outside of your area are unlikely to be able to attend the programs.

I hope that answers most of your questions.

Rhiannon

Holli Sicard <sicardrenfairefam at yahoo.com> wrote:
Really?  How was the turn out?  Was there a lot of people willing to get involved?  Who would I contact? or Is the email I sent out suffice?  Sorry for so many inquiries, I just need to get the ball rolling.  I really appreciate the reply.
Holli

Deborah Wade <rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com> wrote:
A couple of years ago The Shire of Rosenfeld had the opportunity to participate with one of the Tyler Area Homeschool co-ops for a similar program.  We had a great deal of fun and both the children and our members were able to learned a lot from each other and have made some wonderful friends as a result of the opportunity

Rhiannon

http://mail.yahoo.com