[Ansteorra-rapier] Rapier Arts Display at Steppes Artisan

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Fri Aug 12 15:36:42 PDT 2005

Just a reminder of an announcement made at Queen's Champion:

At Steppes Artisan this weekend, Master Eisen and I are have arranged for a
table display of rapier-related arts.  Please bring your fancy hilts,
costumes, weapons, shoes, research papers and others arts-related parts of
our hobby.  This is being done in conjunction with a class by Aeron Harper
on Capo Ferro (I think), and a tea sponsored by Larissa with a discussion of
the fencers' place in Ansteorra.

This is not an entry, so there will be no judging.  It's just a reminder of
the arts that the rapier community has promoted over time.

See you tomorrow.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin