[Ansteorra-rapier] Second reminder: Regional Rapier Practice

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 17:50:04 PDT 2005

Fair Greetings,

Queen's Champion is two weeks away. Are *you* ready for it? I will be
hosting a regional rapier practice on the Sunday before Queen's at McNeil
Park in Round Rock (Bryn Gwlad's usual Sunday Fighter Practice site.) The
park has *lots* of trees, convenient bathrooms, a playground for the kids
and plenty of parking.

Come join us to prepare to give HRM Saeraid the best Queen's yet.

When: Sunday, July 24th, starting at 2:00 and running until we're too tired
to continue.

Where: McNeil Park, just off I-35 in Round Rock. Map
at:  http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php and scroll down.

	-Tivar Moondragon