[Ansteorra-rapier] Re: [ansteorra-yr] Second reminder: Regional Rapier Practice

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 08:03:55 PDT 2005

In addition to the Marshalling class I will offer to teach a class for Youth Rapier Marshals about the New Rules (which is required to keep or acquire your Youth Rapier Marshalling Status)

 IF there is enough time and interest I will run this.

Email me directly to have me set it up.

elizabeth @crouchet.com

Claire
KYRM

Chris Zakes <moondrgn at earthlink.net> wrote:
Fair Greetings,

Come join us to prepare to give HRM Saeraid the best Queen's yet.

When: Sunday, July 24th, starting at 2:00 and running until we're too tired
to continue.

Where: McNeil Park, just off I-35 in Round Rock. Map
at:  http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php and scroll down.

      -Tivar Moondragon

http://mail.yahoo.com