[Ansteorra-rapier] Final reminder: Regional Rapier Practice

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 20:08:54 PDT 2005

Fair Greetings,

Queen's Champion is a week away. Are *you* ready for it? I will be hosting
a regional rapier practice this coming Sunday at McNeil Park in Round Rock
(Bryn Gwlad's usual Sunday Fighter Practice site.) The park has *lots* of
trees, convenient bathrooms, a playground for the kids and plenty of parking.

Note that there will also be marshalling classes for both adult and youth
rapier combat at this fighter practice. Come join us to prepare to give HRM
Saeraid the best Queen's yet.

When: Sunday, July 24th, starting at 2:00 and running until we're too tired
to continue.

Where: McNeil Park, just off I-35 in Round Rock. Map
at:  http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php and scroll down.

	-Tivar Moondragon