[Ansteorra-rapier] Gulf War Rapier Honors

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 06:17:55 PST 2005

Thank You
 To all who found time in a busy war to be on the
rapier field in support of the kingdom.
 To all who came back out for the field after facing
pretty horrific numbers in the Ravine.
 To all the regional commanders for getting out their
people and getting such good work from them.
 To all the WSA for indulging my wish to see an all WS
unit in the field battle.
 To HRM Ulstead for bringing His own "Goon Squad" in
support of us.
 Finally to HRM Cateau for telling me everything would
be fine and that we would have fun.
 I'm sure I will think of more later.
 Robert MacPharland