[Ansteorra-rapier] KWAR Instructors - Follow-up

KWARPublicity KWARPublicity at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 19:50:45 PDT 2006

I just completed a mailing to all the instructors from whom I have
submissions.  And I have placed a column in my spread sheet for those
instructors I have sent letters to and those I have received replies
back from (to check for correct email address and email security
problems).

So, any instructor that does not receive an email from me today
should contact me directly.  Either there is a problem with email
addresses or their class submission did not reach me.

Please contact me at hagerson at pacbell.net
My other email address has a very aggressive spam filter which could
be eating some correspondence.

Thank You

Don Njall Olaf Hagerson