[Ansteorra-rapier] Meridies

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Thu Mar 23 10:39:43 PST 2006

An email was sent to the SERapier list reading as follows:

Greetings Rapier fighters of Meridies, and the others on this list.
It is my sad duty to pass on to you all that their Royal Highnesses do not
wish to have a Rapier Champion.  Further They request that rapier not occur
near them.
I know this is disapointing for a great many of us.  I ask that you
demonstrate the courtesy and chivalry which are the ideals we strive for.  I
also ask that we as a community look at this as a small difficulty rather
than making it a major problem.
I will entertain questions offlist at co_barb at ...
I remain in Service to Rapier and Meridies,
Jean-Michel d' Aix en Provence (newest member of the MOB)
ipsa scientia potestas est