[Ansteorra-rapier] Greetings

rurikthered at swordworks.org rurikthered at swordworks.org
Tue Jul 17 14:09:54 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I am Lord Rurik the Red, current Youth Rapier Marshal of the Barony of
Brwn Gwlad and welcome you back ot our fair Kingdom.

I humbly offer my services in assisting you in your desire to train you
sons in the noble Arte of Defence (as well as assisting yourself if
desired) any time you can find me at an event. I am not hard to find, just
ask about any rapaier fighter and they can point me out, I also wear a
purple scarf about left arm as I am a student of Aethelyan Moondragon.

Humbly in service
Rurik the Red