[Ansteorra-rapier] Greetings

robert rothbury eversbane at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:16:03 PDT 2007

I am in your debt, my Lord.

Your kind offer and words of encouragement whet my desire to regain my
former skills. Likewise, I will undoubtedly be in great need of assistance
in proper and safe training of my sons.

I will lurk for a period of time, through the heat of summer, and conduct
more research. I also have need to acquire equipment and materials. We will
begin training as the fall brings cooler weather.

With my most sincere gratitude,

Eversbane