[Ansteorra-rapier] Blade dealers?

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 08:47:02 PST 2007

If you are looking for an absoute top of the line blade I recomend Angus Trim.

  They look and feel like "real" thing. My blade can be used as a Back Sword or heavy rapier. The feel of this blade in my hands made all those classical moves we are taught suddenly make sense...because the sword moves the same way a real sword moves. They are tough blades too.

  Angus Trim really has the best blades on the market.

  your servant,
  mahee