[Ansteorra-rapier] Cloak play question

Northern Cadet gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:21:04 PDT 2007

I wish I could make it to Namron but I'm stuck at Fort Hood another week
waiting for my vision to clear after eye surgery.  I'm already seeing much
better, just a bit of haze left.  I should be ok for Tree Kings though.

Lord Gassion de Beaumarchais
Cadet to Don James Francis Navarre
Mooneschadowe Insegnante

Control thyself, or be ruled by another...