[Ansteorra-rapier] Loaner heavy rapier equipment

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:41:18 PST 2008

I am not a warented martial rapier or otherwise, but I am in an area that
has a desire for rapier fighters... unfortunatly i have no loner gear
absolutly none.
We as a thretened shire we no longer have access to funds but if everything
is reasonable in price I to would like to join in to purchas in bulk.
Ld Brynach ap Efflam