[Ansteorra-rapier] Iron Star changes hands!

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 08:30:29 PDT 2008

Greetings to all!

Yesterday at Emerald Keep, the current Holders of the Iron Star offered a
defense.

The team of Dona Gwenneth, Master Pug, Lord Brian, Lord Darien and myself,
Don Avery won the day.

We hope to defend sometime soon, looking at a few possibilities, the
absolute latest being the Saturday of Steppes Warlord.  We will post as soon
as the date is confirmed.

For the former holders, who held it through several defenses, VIVAT!

And for the team that has wrested it from them, so very proud of you guys,

VIVAT!

In Service,
Don Avery Shaw
Baron, Bryn Gwlad