[Ansteorra-rapier] 30th Anniversary of the White Scarf - April 18 - be there!

Kevin Wilson kevwilson at swbell.net
Mon Apr 6 20:10:01 PDT 2009

The Baronies of The Stargate and Loch Sollier are calling everyone to come
show their support, respect, and love for the rapier community and White
Scarves at:

Conflict at the Faire or "Should Ramy Owe for what Ewely Et?"
April 17-19, 2009
Camp Camwood in Hockley, Texas

Come celebrate this special event with White Scarves from all over and as
much fighting as we can cram into a day.  Don Durmast (Mouse) will be
present, and others from the past may be as well.  We've invited fighters
from all over the Known World to come join us.  The Roses will be hosting a
cake & punch special treat.  There will be a Laundry Lyst, the Iron Star
tournament, a tavern brawl, and the Memorial tournament for Don Christoforo.
We are also requesting that anyone with any items made by Christoforo
(regalia, clothing, armor, weapons) to please bring or send them to the
event for a special display during the tournament.

There will also be chivalric fighting and archery shoots and tournaments.

Darkwood Armory will be available to relieve you of any spare change you
have in return for fun pieces of steel for practicing the art of stabbing
our friends, as well as other merchants.

 Schedule will be posted soon.

For more information, please visit
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial09.shtml.

Don Corvin Fenarro