[Ansteorra-rapier] Learning Rapier

Ed gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:24:21 PDT 2009

You can get the armor, weapons and secondary equipment requirements from the
official rule set.  It is located in pdf at:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/Complete%20Participant%27s%20Handbook%
20Aug%202008.pdf

If you decide to produce your own armor, have the materials tested by a
Marshal before you start construction.

Good to have you with us.

Gassion

Navarre's